Shipping & Handling
Israel's Judaica Kippah & Simcha Store ® reserves the right to change shipping charges without notice*
Shipping is the charge for telephone and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges.
Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Most of our items are shipped from our warehouse. However, occasionally an item ships from one of our stores which will increase delivery time.
Israel's Judaica Kippah & Simcha Store offers different shipping options for delivery within Canada:
1. We ship by Canpar and occasionally Canada Post.
2. In store pick-up - free. Use our store finder for the closest location.
3. Oversized or overweight items will be subjected to an additional shipping surcharge.
4. We ship by Canada Post to PO boxes.
5. We send emails to update you about your order's progress- shipping dates and tracking numbers.
Shipping times (depending on weather and or other unforeseen conditions).
Shipping times might also increase if an item is transferred from one of our stores.
Toronto/GTA/Southern Ontario: 2 - 4 business days
Northern Ontario/out of province: 5 - 7 business days
NWT: Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: Approximately 10 - 12 business days. The recipient is responsible for all customs and duties charges levied by their country
International: Email us. The recipient is responsible for all customs and duties charges levied by their country